5 Video Critiques – Polish your demo reel shot.
This course is ideal for animators of all levels, beginners to more advanced.
Students must have basic knowledge of a 3d software of choice .
(We recommend the use of Autodesk Maya, but any software is welcome)
If you are unsure of your skill level, feel free to contact us here for a free consultation:
..more on Griffin Animation Academy :
What to expect from GRIFFIN Animation Academy:
● 5 professional recorded feedback will be provided- detailed on ‘Syncsketch’
with annotations and notes.
● All work will be archived on SyncSketch with unlimited access to each student.
● Access to a GRIFFIN ANIMATION ACADEMY Mentor via the chat program ‘Telegram’ or email will
● 1 recorded detailed video at the end of each upload providing professional feedback
and notes.(In this package you will receive up to 5)
● A beautiful, dynamic and polished shot or shots for your demo-reel for use to apply
for jobs as a professional animator in film, high-end TV or games.
..more on the Course Requirements :
Students considering enrolling in the 8 week course will need the following:
● A copy of Autodesk Maya for Animation / Students must be comfortable using Maya.
A free student version is available complete with a license.
● Signup for a Syncsketch account for feedback and notes.
● A rig(s) to animate with.
**Please note: GRIFFIN Animation Academy do not provide a copy of Autodesk
Maya. A license from the Autodesk website is available. Rigs are not provided- free or paid rigs