2 Video Critiques – Animation shot critiques.
This course is ideal for animators of all levels, beginners to more advanced.
Students must have basic knowledge of a 3d software of choice .
(We recommend the use of Autodesk Maya, but any software is welcome)
If you are unsure of your skill level, feel free to contact us here for a free consultation:
..more on Griffin Animation Academy :
What to expect from Griffin Animation Academy:
● 2 professional recorded feedback will be provided with annotations and notes.
● All work will be archived on Sync Sketch with provided unlimited access to each student.
● The feedback provided are ideal for pushing your animation skills to the next level,
Shot feedback are provided by animation professionals currently working in the Film industry.
( Griffin Animation Academy has currently available Senior , Leads and Supervisor level animators available for critiques )
..more on the feedback requirements :
Students considering the 2 video critiques will need the following:
● An animated shot for which they want to get critiques from. (At any stage, Layout, Blocking, FirstPass, etc.)
● Signup for a Syncsketch account for feedback and notes.
● A rig(s) to animate with.